Helpful Links and Resources
Use this link to access your previous year’s payroll information, or to:
• Make a change to your current payroll information
• Update your mailing address
• Update your tax withholding
• View Pay Statements
• View Benefit Summary
• Update your banking information
Click here to learn more about all of the
information available to you through our ADP portal.
As a full time provider employee of Advantage On Call, you are eligible to take an unlimited number of CEU courses – FREE! There are over 1500 course to choose from in 44 different specialty areas including Ambulatory Care, Cardiology, Case Management, Critical Care, Emergency Nursing, Home Health, Magnet-related, Management and Leadership, M/S, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric, Perioperative, and so many more! Courses like “Learning to Lead – from Staff Nurse to Charge Nurse” and “Surviving and Thriving Under Conflict on the Job” are designed to help you grow professionally and personally. To get started, call your Recruiter.
Check out these sites for finding some fun things to do in your new city!
- TripAdvisor (gives you ides of things to do in your city and they are rated by people who have done them)
- Yelp (rates the things you can do in your city; services, restaurants, etc. Just type in location and what you want; i.e. restaurants / San Diego, CA )
- [city name].gov (gives you more ideas of things to do in your city)
- 25 Fun & Free Things to Do in San Diego (San Diego)
- 100 Free Things to Do in Los Angeles (LA)
- Things To Do In Phoenix (PHX)
- Las Vegas Attractions (LV)